In the first iteration of Luminate’s Spotlight Series, the research shines a light on “hot topics” relating to Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), the Metaverse, Virtual & Extended Reality (VR/XR), Cryptocurrency, and Gaming.
The insights focus on today’s US consumer awareness, engagement, attitudes, and barriers. Additionally, this study will examine the role of music in each of these emerging technologies and platforms.
Luminate’s Web3 + Gaming study can help answer key business questions such as:
- What is the general awareness, understanding, barriers, and (mis)conceptions among consumers that impact engagement?
- Are current trends viable long-term opportunities for the entertainment industry?
- Which audiences (e.g. Film fans, Hip-Hop listeners, Mobile gamers) are most receptive and offer the best monetization opportunities in this space?
- What is the best way for music artists to get involved in this space to grow recognition and fanship?
- Which touchpoints (e.g. the Metaverse, NFTs) provide the best ways to reach target audiences (e.g. Gen Z, Hispanic)?
For a sneak peak, download our Web3 + Gaming Study below.