At Luminate, we pride ourselves on being the leading data company in the entertainment space and are dedicated to identifying data and trends that tell multifaceted stories framed by today’s culture. Our reports, masterfully curated and crafted by our expert team of researchers and analysts for our clients, are essential to that mission.
Year-End and Midyear Reports
Download the full Year-End and Midyear Reports below for a deep dive on all the year’s biggest trends in music consumption that will help you navigate the year ahead.
Power of LGBTQ+ Music
Luminate is proud to present its new ‘The Power of LGBTQ+ Music’ report, which kicks off a series of spotlights on underrepresented communities within the music space.
Artist + Genre Tracker
Luminate released its new product, Artist + Genre Tracker, a best-in-class research tool to help you know what’s hot and what’s not in American music tastes with new artists and genres added quarterly.
Luminate’s flagship reports uncover the trends, data and insights you need to inform strategic decision-making to drive your business forward.
Gaming & Music Report
Gaming has come a long way since its early days when arcades and home computer games were a popular pastime. We decided to look further into the evolution of gaming and the central role music plays.
Global Music & Chart Report
Since launching on Sept. 19, 2020, the Global 200 and Global Excl U.S. 200 charts have included more than 1,300 songs by over 800 artists from 50+ countries. This in-depth report reviews the international superstars and emerging markets that have shaped the first year of the global charts.
Up-close looks at music fans, trends and data around the world.
- Japanese Music on the Global Stage 2022
- A Spotlight on Africa 2022
- Spotlight on Music Fans in Chile, Colombia, and Argentina 2021
- Live Music is Alive in Brazil! 2021
- Spotlight on Music Fans in Mexico 2021
- Insights about music fans in Japan 2021
- Insights on music fans in Germany 2021
- Insights on U.K. music fans 2021
Background Music: The Untapped Promotional Avenue for Music
Download our short report below to learn more about:
- The top retail locations for engagement with music
- What consumers do when they hear a song that they like – and they definitely take action!
- The impact of playing the right music in a retail location
Check out the data uncovered over 18+ months of studying consumers’ entertainment behaviors as they continue to evolve and adapt to an ever-changing coronavirus pandemic.