In a newly released Music 360 study, MRC Data takes an in-depth look at music fans in Germany to understand how this audience engages with music, the impact of the pandemic on the music landscape, streaming preferences, social video engagement, and much more including:
- How do radio, streaming, and physical music influence listening habits in Germany?
- What genres and geographies are popular in music?
- How are listeners spending their ‘music money’?
- What’s the interest in live events and what are the top discovery sources?
- Where does music live on social media?
- What streaming services see top satisfaction and which ones are struggling?
- …and more!
Download the sneak preview below.