Luminate released its new product, Artist + Genre Tracker, a best-in-class research tool to help you know what’s hot and what’s not in American music tastes with new artists added quarterly. The first case study, available for download below, is focused on fans of Dua Lipa.
This new tool can help you answer business questions such as:
- How does my artist compare to others in the genre on consumer perceptions such as: likability, influence and fanship?
- Which artists have the most influence when it comes to targeting specific audiences, like Gen Z and Millennials?
- Which artist fans are most open and receptive to brand partnerships and
- How can I position my artist to brand sponsors and other strategic partners?
- Who are artist’s fans and how can I convert them to die hard super fans?
- How does my genre fans differ across streaming platforms, social media outlets and video sites?
- What is the right music activation strategy for my brand?
To help give you a more complete picture of insights and data found in this new product, please download an Artist (Dua Lipa) Case Study below.