Luminate’s Spotlight on Physical Music Consumers is a case study of our soon-to-be released Music 360 consumer insights analysis.
Did you know that:
- Cassette Buyers spend 227% more money on music than the average music listener.
- Vinyl Buyers are 40% more likely to feel that music is tied to their cultural identity and community compared to the average music listener.
- 2/3rds of CD Buyers are excited to get back to live music events.
- Gen Z are especially engaged with and drive physical music trends forward.
- Physical buyers are more likely than average to be paying for a music streaming subscription.
Download the Physical Consumer Case Study below.