Gaming has come a long way since its early days when arcades and home computer games were a popular pastime. Today, whether you are tapping away on Angry Birds during your commute or spending all weekend playing Call of Duty with friends, millions of people in the U.S. game in some shape or form.
Recently, we have seen a new level of sophistication and engagement in gaming and music integrations, so we decided to look further into the evolution of gaming and the central role music plays.
Download the full Gaming & Music Report below to gain insight into topic like:
- What are the top music genres and niche genre opportunities among gamers?
- What are similarities and differences when it comes to music engagement among “new” Gen Z and “original” Gen X gamers?
- What is the reach and influence of female gamers on music, gaming, and brands?
- What is the impact of live music streaming integrations in gaming on music artists?
- Which music touchpoints pop among different franchise gamers (e.g. Call of Duty, Dota 2, Valorant)
- Plus much more!