Luminate, formerly MRC Data, is excited to announce the return of Canada Music 360, the flagship consumer insight survey, which provides an in-depth view of the music landscape in Canada. This is the first time we have conducted this study since the pandemic started and reveals how COVID-19 has changed the Canadian landscape.
Additionally, these data and insights can help you understand key business questions such as:
- How do music listeners in Canada engage with various types of entertainment?
- What are the unique needs of French-speaking music listeners in Canada?
- What is the role of music streaming for the Canadian music audience?
- How do more traditional formats (e.g. Radio, TV) impact the music-listening experience in Canada?
- How do Canadian listeners engage with music on social media?
- When will Canadian fans return to live music events? And what would make them comfortable to do so?
- Is there a market for live streamed music in Canada? What are the perceptions of live streamed music events?
To find out the answers and more download a sneak preview below.