Luminate has expanded into the Asia-Pacific music markets with the addition of seven new Music 360 studies to join its flagship consumer insights study. With refreshes of the Japan and India Music 360 studies, Luminate now provides coverage in Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, Thailand, and Vietnam. This study covers the unique behaviors, needs, desires, and differences of the Asia-Pacific music audience and provides you an insight into these listeners like never before.
Additionally, these data and insights can help you understand key business questions such as:
- How important is streaming to the music listening experience in Asia-Pacific?
- How do new and traditional music formats mix?
- In what ways do listeners show their fanship?
- What is the role of short video clips for these music audiences?
- How do listeners in these markets engage with music on social media?
- Do listeners in these markets attend live music? What motivates them to attend and what gets in the way?
- Do listeners spend money on music? Where is their spend concentrated?
To find out the answers to questions like these download the Spotlight on Asia-Pacific below.
If you are interested in the full Music Matters presentation, please contact Helena Kosinski, VP Global Lumate.